Extreme Makeover~Bathroom Edition =)


Bathroom before

Shower before (yikes)
I am so proud of our recent home improvement that I had to create a blog post about it.  We have been living in our house for about 8 years now and have done some home improvements here and there but never anything major so I am pretty excited and proud of our bathroom renovation.  At the beginning of the year Danny and I started saving/planning to remodel the kids' bathroom.  Between his work schedule, hunting, and being out of town all the time there was just never a good time to get started but the time has finally come! We started  demo on Thanksgiving Day.  I say "we" because I have helped but my hubby deserves all the credit. He has really worked hard on this project and I am so proud and thankful for him!  I did more of the design and ideas part of it LOL!  Here are some pics of the progress so far! 
Bathroom after

Shower after

It is almost done and I couldn't be happier!  This was the best Christmas present EVER! Thanks babe, I love you!  Hmmmm...what room should we do next? LOL! :)  Happy renovating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment